Pages

Friday, March 21

Pretty Hurts | Beat That Face

Lately it seems as if I'm always trolling around the beauty section of Target . It's a terrible habit,  I know and look what it does to my bank account ( i know understand what King Bey means by Pretty Hurts). I have seriously been on a skin care, hair care and make-up binge lately. It's like I can't stop buying products. Below is purchases I've made recently! 



I have been dying over L`oreal newly branded hair care, their new packaging is minimalist and chic. I love black and gold together. It also helps that their products are the bomb diggity and don't cost a fortune. Next up is my favorite face cleansing wipes from Yes to Cucumbers. I've been trying to wear more eye make-up lately so I went ahead and bought the Maybelline Clean Express eye make up remover. Also in the make up range is a new blush from black radiance that I bought on a whim so I could get free shipping on a Target purchase. I picked up a few new eye shadow brushes from ELF cosmetics as well as a new one for my contouring powder. Lastly, I also restocked up on the loofah exfoliating soap bars from Earth Therapeutics which smell amazing and leave my skin super soft.  


Till Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah






Shop my favourites: