Pages

Wednesday, March 26

Plaid Jeans, White Shirt | OOTD

“So many people glorify and romanticize “busy”. I do not. I value purpose. I believe in resting in reason and moving in passion. If you’re always busy and moving, you will miss important details. I like the mountain. Still, but when it moves, lands shift and earth quakes.”
-- Joseph Cook

















Two of the most timeless pieces you can have in your wardrobe is a leather jacket and a white shirt. I decided to wear both. The weather has been crazy as of late so I'm not sure what to wear. It seems like we're having all seasons of weather in just the span of one week. 
If you've noticed, I did a little hair makeover. I got some bangs. I am definitely getting used to them but I love them just the same.
I find some of the best music on soundcloud from my favorite youtube channels. Here's a sweet little mix by backstroke. using the song Closer by Tegan and Sara. It's just a feel good song. 

If you want a post about where I find all the music I listen to, leave a comment below.

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah


Shop my favourites: