Pages

Saturday, March 29

Thirst Traps | Beat That Face

I did a little bit of retail therapy and let's just say I was a bad girl. Ulta was having a buy one get one half off sale on all Nyx products and I went a little bit cray. My skin is super oily, acne-prone and always going crazy so I've been switching around my skincare products as well so a splurge was necessary. Next I went to my guilty pleasure store, Target, and I seriously can never go in there for one item only and walk out with only that one item. After that I visited Claire's which is one of the only places I can purchase jewelry because of my sensitive skin.
Here's a cute little picture of all I bought.


If you want a post on my oily, acne-prone skin and how I go to war with it just leave a comment below!

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: