Pages

Thursday, April 3

More Complex Than a Mere Flower | OOTD

“I hated roses. I hated them for being so trite, so clichéd, a default, all-purpose flower that said I love you, I’m sorry, and get well soon. Give me peonies and tulips, orchids or gardenia. Those were flowers with character.”
--  Justina Chen Headley (North of Beautiful)












Combat boots are girly? Aren't they?

Well this is me showing just how girly I am. Everyone knows that spring means 2 things, bright colors and florals. I am working on wearing girly and edgy pieces simultaneously. It's been a task for me but this outfit feels effortless for me. I love the mirrored print on these shorts and track shorts are becoming my favorite; they're just no fuss when wearing them. Sweater and shorts are my favorite for spring. I've said it a million times before that I could live in shorts but it's still a bit chilly out so this combination seems to work.    

In the morning, I'm all about listening to "feel-good" music while getting ready. I just want to prepare for my day by dancing around like an idiot. This song was on a YouTube playlist I found one morning and I immediately had to know what it was. I found it on souncloud and well the rest is history!


Tell me your favorite ways to mix girly and edgy pieces
 together in the comments below!

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: