Pages

Wednesday, April 9

Drake Strikes Again, and Again | The Vibe

Sometimes I laugh with God 
about how you can't stop me
-- Drake "Draft Day"




We talked about love and what life can really be for me
She said when that shit is real you just know
And I was thinking about you, you already know
-- Drake "Days in the East"


                                                                                 

In case you live under a rock and didn't know, Drake just dropped two new songs about a week ago. The first song released was "Draft Day" followed by "Days in the East" two days later. Drake has a thing about dropping new music in the wee hours of the morning when only vampires roam the Earth. With me being a vampire, I got my hands on both songs immediately. If you know me, you know that Drake is my everything and can do no wrong so of course I love both songs.

Draft Day has such a "Yeah I made it, and here I am 10 years later still doing the damn thang" vibe. Can we say STARTED! Drake has a knack for giving us tracks that make you feel like the struggle you're in right now is worth it. I know I always listen to him when I need that extra push to get what I need to do done.

Days in the East has this "late night I want you here with my baby but I ain't really tryna say that" vibe and I feel that 110%. Drake has a knack for making these booty call hours songs where you feel slightly naughty listening to them. 

Let me know in the comments below what kind of vibe you get from 
these new Drake tracks!


Till Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: