Pages

Wednesday, April 9

Why Hello There Spring, Pleased to See You Here | Lust List

Create your own style.
Let it be unique for yourself
and yet identifiable for others.
-- Anna Wintour





April Lust List






With Spring here and summer quickly approaching, I decided to find some things that I hope to add to my wardrobe. I am seriously into this Birkenstock/athletic sandal trend, which is definitely out of character for me. If you can't tell I have been eyeing nothing but shoes lately. I am so into monochromatic outfits and bright burst of colors. I'm finally learning how to properly accessorize outfits so hopefully a few key pieces will liven up my collection. As usual I cannot wait to wear white shorts and graphics tees this summer. 


What key pieces are you adding to your wardrobe 
this Spring/Summer season?


Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: