Pages

Tuesday, April 22

Futuristic Sweats | The Vibe

Don't be mad 
cause I'm doing me 
better than you doing you 
--Childish Gambino



Apparently Childish Gambino's video for Sweatpants leaked and he was definitley not happy about that. It sucks when people fuck up your creative vision. I love Gambino so of course I was psyched to see a new video from him even if it wasn't in his planned order of events. I wish I could go see him in concert being that Because the Internet is one of my favorite albums at the moment. 



Despite the negatives! How dope is this video. Childish Gambino is the type of artist that makes you question little things. This video is a head trip but in a good way. I definitley wanna thank Gambino for adding the visuals for Urn, another song off BTI,  at the end of this video as well. That song does so much for me in such a a short span of time and the visuals to accompany it make me want to watch that clip on repeat for days and days.

Apparently I've been sleeping on Childish Gambino  and missed out on seeing the 3005 video which is like one of my favorite songs of all time. Gambino and bear on this ferris wheel is quite a sight to see and I love how he never connects with the camera so you almost feel like an intruder on this romantic date,  The parts when the camera focuses on what you'd see if you were actually on the ferris wheel make my chest feel tight. Ferris wheels are definitely a safe rush because you feel protected in your carriage but you're literally hoisted high up in the sky. I love this. I would definitely wanna see visiuals for every track oh his album




Do ferris wheels excite and terrify you as much as they do me?


Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: