Pages

Tuesday, April 22

Rainy Daze | OOTD

“I fall in love
 with everything.
 I also hate everything.
 It’s very hard to be 
misanthrope 
and a romantic.”
-- M. Manson















Just picked my brother up from the airport and he hopped in my photo shoot ...
 this is us being gangsta!


I always find that when  don't have a long time to choose my outfit in the morning, I always choose one that best fits my style. Today I was in a rush and it was drizzy outside so this is it. Band tees, ripped jeans and brightly colored chucks seem to be my uniform. I have been loving this light weight parka for the past few weeks, it keeps me dry and usually makes my outfit look chic.

This song is one word: addictive! Irresistible could describe it as well seeing as I try to fight grooving when this song plays but why fight something that feels so good.  

What's your go to outfit when you're in a rush?


Till Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: