Pages

Monday, March 30

Better Have My Money | Vibes



Kamikaze
 if you think 
that you gon' 
knock me off the top
-- Rihanna, "BBHMM"




In true Rihanna fashion, @BadGalRiRi dropped another ultimate club banger for the females this summer. This sound is different from any sound I've heard from Rihanna and is a good indicator that her new album #R8 is going to show us a different side of Rih's musical abilities. This song is right on trend with all the "Trap" music being played across the globe (you can't tell me that Trap Queen by Fetty Wap isn't your jam of the week). Rihanna, a self-proclaimed Trap Goddess, is definitely giving us something to vibe to this summer and remind anyone who forgot that Bitch Better Have My Money!

Her eyebrows in the single cover heart seriously slayed my life and what she wore in the video below while performing at the 2015 iHeart Radio Music Awards was even better. 



When it comes to fashion, I can always trust Rihanna to give me something new and fresh. So when Rih took her inspiration from the Queen B Lil Kim, I was once again delightfully suprised and srsly DO YOU SEE THAT COAT???!!!
I was instantly transported to my childhood and the video that made me wish I had a fur coat and colorful hair. I remember not being allowed to watch music videos when this video hit BET and sneaking it when my parents weren't home (forever a rebel). 
The energy that Lil Kim gives is one of a kind and literally makes me want to sign up to be someone's Ride or Die chick for at least a week (I couldn't handle it longer than that).


90s fashion has been making a major comeback, I personally will forever love the sports luxe trend...

What 90s trend do you wish made a permanent comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: