Pages

Thursday, April 9

A #TBT | STYLE

“I am tired of trying 
to hold things together
that cannot be held. 
Trying to control what
cannot be controlled. 
I am tired of denying myself
what I want for fear 
of breaking things 
I cannot fix.”
                                           -- Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus































Just pulled these photos out of the archives, literally. I had to dust them off so now I got a lil dust in my eye and I feel a mean allergy attack coming on but I'd do anything for yall. So I can't even begin to tell you how long ago this was but I do know that this was the weekend I discovered that joggers where the actual love of my life. It was a short term fling but these photos were definitely the love child.

 The sky in these photos make me think of the infamous Drake "Nothing Was the Same" album hence the #TBT vibe of the day featuring a remix of Furthest Thing. I find the absolute best music on Soundcloud, I swear it. 

I hope you catch the vibe & always stay dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: