Pages

Tuesday, January 26

So I Creep | Tube





Rihanna is the end all be all in my books. If I have Rihanna, I know I need nothing else. Okay that was a tad bit extreme but I seriously love her. Her music gives my a feeling of freedom and her style makes me pea green with envy. She seriously can slay anything she wears which is why Puma decided to make her a creative director. I literally died when I saw her creepers and knew I would do whatever it took to get my hands on them.



When Rihanna posted this picture on her IG I knew that this was the colorway I wanted and was very disappointed that they weren't released. Her first release featured three colorways: black/white, black/oatmeal, and oatmeal. I decided to wait to see if she would release other colorways and luckily she did her second release in November of 2015. This release featured three new colorways: pink/green/oatmeal, navy/cool blue and (MY LOVES) off-white/oatmeal.


Since I love these shoes so much, I've decided to do a mini lookbook with them on.
& with this lookbook finally start up my YouTube channel.

On my channel, I want to inspire girls just like me to live fearlessly in their outfit choices as well as living a carefree lifestyle. I'll be doing personal style look books, as well as how I style, mood videos, trends, ootd ans so much more. With this being my first video in over a year, it is shaky but I couldn't be more proud of the direction I am going. So here's to providing more quality content for yall!!

NEW VIDEOS GOIN UP ON A TUESDAY
Please Subscribe, Like & Comment









No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: