Pages

Thursday, February 14

Cupid's Gonna Get Ya | OOTD

 She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart 
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah
She no saint, but she don't pose
She don't wear make up by the boat load
-- Wale, "BAD"

















**Cupid Carries Shotguns Logo tee via @BangBangCupid **
Vertical stripped skirt- eBay | Floral stripped jean shirt - Thrift'd
Faux thigh high tights - Urban outfitters | Faux Hellbounds - Ebay


Happy Freakin' Valentine's Day or Single Awareness or my new name for it: Single and Proud with Money in my Pockets (Cause I didn't have to buy anybody a Gift) Day!! Long name I know, I know but however and with whomever you spend your day, I hope you have an amazing day.
 I don't know what it is about sunshine but it dramatically transforms my mood. I've been on cloud 9,000 today and I don't plan on coming down. There is this weird smudge mark in the side of all my photos and usually I would be upset by it but today I am seriously diggin it. It gives off this weird retro vibe. Any who  today I got to wear several newly purchased items. I have been looking for a vertical stripped skirt forever and a day, I finally decided to give eBay a try and i bought this baby. I am in love with it and have big plans for this skirt, she'll be the star of several outfits. Another thing I have been searching for has been the faux thigh high tights. This past weekend I went into Urban Outfitters and saw them there and decided to buy them. I absolutely love the look of these. Next up is these gorgeous, amazing, wonderful pair of shoes. Every blogger I love has a pair of Unif Hellbounds and I have been lusting over them for a very long time now. Over the holidays, they have been on sale everywhere but I couldn't make myself dish out the cash to pay for them. During one of my many eBay searches I came across a pair that looked pretty similar to them. Let me tell you that when I recieved this package, I literally jumped up and down screaming. These shoes are not only gorgeous and look so much like the hellbounds but they are so so so so so so comfortable. I absolutely adore them.






Lastly I am wearing the logo tee from Cupid Carries Shotguns. This brand was stared by a good friend of mine awhile back and fits my feelings about this dreadful holiday oh so well. Cupid has his shotgun locked and loaded so take cover, and save yourselves. Any who, I am in love with all of  Tim's designs for CC$ and will keep you updated on his Spring/Summer Release dates. His concept is fresh and different and his designs are amazing. Make sure you go check him out via Twitter or Instagram @BangBangTimmy and Follow the clothing line Cupid Carries Shotguns on Twitter/Instagram @BangBangCuupid


You know I always leave you with music so enjoy "Bad" x Wale, this song is definitely sultry and seductive with an major attitude. I love Wale, his music always seems so poetic to me. This song is dope and the girl mentioned  fits my persona! Check it out ...




Til Later Loves
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: