Pages

Thursday, February 7

Young Winners | OOTD

I came a far way and I did everything my way
That’s progress, my options
That took time to process
Young winners, we got it
Young winners, we got it, man
-- Casey Veggies, "Young Winners"










Say hello to my photographer extrodinaire .. My BIG BRUDDDAAA

Stripped Crop Top - Delia's | Jean Vest - Thrift'd | Faux Fur Collar- Target
Black Circle Skirt - Target | Vanity Tights - Rugged Wearhouse
CommeDesFuckdown Beanie - Ebay | Faux Creepers - GoJane.com


Today i decided to wear a skirt ... (pause for shock) ... but seriously I have been a tom boy to the 1,000,000 power all my life. Skirts, dress, frills, lace, pink and all things girly scare the heck out of me. It's taken me a long time to feel 100% comfortable in a skirt/dress but for some odd reason I felt like a skirt today. These tights are seriously unique, there are little pictures of vanities and mirrors all over them. It definitely gives off this Victorian feel but in a quirky way. As soon as I looked in the mirror today, I said I look very Sammie-esque.. Sammie runs Beauty Crush, a personal style and beauty blog as well as an amazing YouTube channel.. Sammie's style and YouTube videos have seriously been a inspiration to me for the past year and she mixes feminine pieces with edgy pieces so well. I totally adore her, check out her blog Beauty Crush and her  YouTube videos. I was originally wearing a black beanie with this outfit but i grabbed my Comme Des Fuckdown beanie in the last minute. I am so in love with this beanie. My shoes today are some Faux creepers I found on one of my favorite online stores. I have been debating for months now on whether or not purchase some T.U.K Creepers and when I saw these babies for only $30 and I had a 25% off coupon, I jumped on this deal. Finding expensive shoes for a cheaper price has become a hobby of mine lately. 
Anywho while editing photos and eating lunch, I discovered a new mix tape from Casey Veggies entitled Life Changes, I streamed it while surfing the blog-sphere and ended up downloading it. I feel like I'm always late when it come to new music, I've been trying to branch out and find good stuff every week and let me tell you I love this mix tape! It has such dope vibe, definetly check it out and as always I'll leave you with my favorite song at the moment ..
  



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: