Pages

Tuesday, February 5

Started from the Bottom | OOTD

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself
--  Edmund Lee 










I seriously am injury prone and yes a paper cut is an injury!!! I got one of both hands and they seriously hurt. 



Getting down to My Baby Boo Drizzy Drake's new song while taking pictures, 
leave it to my brother to snap a few pictures of me dancing.




I have a slight obsession with cheetah print shoes and look at the new snag
in my tights I made this morning. Now I gotta just rip these up!



Stripped Tee - Target | High waisted shorts - Thrift'd & DIY'd 
Army Green Vest - Forever 21 | Oxblood Cardigan- Thrift'd
Grey Turband - Urban Outfitters | Cheetah Oxfords- Madden Girl

Anybody that knows me will tell you that I could live in shorts for the rest of my life. The days where I can just slip on some shorts and run out of the house are my favorite. Since it has warmed up a bit today, I decided to bring out my favorite pair of shorts thus far. They ripped up perfectly and are my favorite shade of light wash jeans. Anyways I love the way this vest and sweater look together. I literally threw this outfit together in about 10 minutes while chowing down on some breakfast (hence the new rip in my tights). Anywho, I am quite excited for warmer weather. 


It seems like anytime I am at a lost for inspiration all I have to do is put on a Drake track and I'm all jazzed up and rearing to go. So when Drake released a new track the other day, I was seriously overjoyed. As always Drake knew exactly what I need to hear... Tell me that you think about the track







 Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: