Pages

Thursday, May 26

Summer Steeze: This or That | Style

I often find myself wanting to reinvent my style or even just revamp what I have going on when I hit a style rut. It's in these moments that I step out of comfort zone and live a little. All month long, I've been searching for something new to add to my wardrobe and I've been torn between switching my style up or adding some much needed sparkle to my current look.

So what I usually do when faced with dilemmas like this, I search the internet for inspiration and then sit on POLYVORE for hours drafting up outfit ideas. These are the two looks I've come up with, "this" screams sexy sophisticated sporty (tongue twister, I know) while "that" screams colorful quirky sporty. Both looks have sporty elements and take me away from the All Black Everything looks I've been gravitating to lately.


This or ThatThis or That: Vol I

This or That: Vol I by fashionablydope featuring Urban Outfitters

Let me know in the comments below which look you prefer & I'll recreate it in a future post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: