Pages

Wednesday, June 15

Mood Jaded | Vibe




Jaded:

adjective jad·ed \ˈjā-dəd\

made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience


We all go through it. Love makes fools of us all. Some of us bounce back, some of us become jaded. And as of late, I've felt hella jaded, hella discouraged, hella lost. Don't worry, some boy hasn't broken my heart. I just felt like all the things I love and feel passionate about weren't gonna be apart of my life for long & I wasn't gonna live the life I'd always envisioned.But I had to let that train of thought go, I had to speak positivity into my life and stop begging my dreams to come to me and actually go out and chase them. 

This mix embodies that whole headspace for me. 
Upbeat yet chill, scared, nervous, anxious, hopeful, headstrong and poised for action.
Just sit back & let the music take you where ever you need to go.




For every crush that crushed your spirirt, 
for every one-night stand that lasted more than night, 
for every relationship that went sour,
 for every time when you felt 
JADED because LOVE.






Please make sure you download the mix and leave a comment below telling me what your favorite song is from the mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: